Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The long list of minor (and not so minor) insanities...

So, it's been a week or so and I've been hacking away with EFT on as many of my issues as I have been able to get to and I must say I'm feeling much better than I was a couple weeks ago when I was having a serious emotional meltdown. Things keep coming up on a regular basis though and I expect that to continue for quite awhile. To be honest, I have a hit-list of complaints, aches and issues that I'm going to mention here as a guide for later on in the hopes that many of them will become distant memories in the future.

So, here goes;

Depression
Obesity
Dandruff
Itchy skin
Chronic Fatigue
Fibromyalgia
Self-hatred
Candidiasis
Hypoglycemia
Alcoholism (I'm listing it because I drink and have a family history, not because I'm a full blown alcoholic. I could drink less or quit and it would be better for me, no question about it. Clearly, drinking is a problem.)
Hypothyroid
Aching feet
Injured right knee (never healed right from last July)
Injured neck (from childhood, stiff and sore)
Anger
Gums going bad
Vaginal yeast infection
Shoulder injury never healed
Muscle cramps (these drive me crazy!)
Nearsightedness
Losing close up vision too (Ah, old age is a bummer)
Self pity (really ugly)
Swollen ankles
Brain fog

There are more and I will add them to this list as they come up. I hope to be able to cross a few of these off the list in the coming months. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie, I know how you feel. I have lupus, CFS, Fibro, arthritis, depression (who wouldn't be) and PARASITES! It's 2:28 a.m. and I just got up and ate a half a canteloupe. Well, at least it was something healthy, right? Thanks for following my gardening blog. I hope you get something out of it!

    ReplyDelete