Saturday, August 6, 2011

Onward

OK, so I've been MIA for weeks now working on a new project that I hope will help me financially and get me out of the funk I've been in. New projects always help a bit as I enjoy the creative process. More on that later maybe...

I crawled back onto the Schwarzbien diet (after visiting my folks and cheating every single day) and it did very well for a couple weeks and then stalled out on me like it did before mainly because I want more carbohydrates than she suggests. Wheat is now my primary downfall along with coffee. Crackers have been calling to me every single day and unfortunately, I listen. Gluten is not my friend. Perhaps EFT will be helpful here.

I used EFT and quit coffee yet AGAIN about 3 months ago and was doing very well until I decided to take a trip up north to visit the rental units and was running around like a banshee and stooped to coffee to get me through the day. BIG mistake. I'm now back in the complete thrall of coffee. Will I ever learn....?

And exercise is just not on the agenda, although it should be, really must be, has to be.... really. I know I need to do it, and every day I just blow it off. I fear the pain.... I know it will be painful; hideously horribly horrendously painful. My sluggishness is my shame...

All diets do better with exercise. I hate myself for being such a pleasure creature. Being so ruined from exercise that it's hard to sit down and get up from the toilet makes me squirm away in fear and avoidance. My sweet sister just joined a local gym and after 2 weeks has stopped going because the pain from all the new exercise just laid her out. She's not ever fat!  Just shoot me....

No comments:

Post a Comment