Thursday, January 27, 2011

So, life is a wacky trip....

An old friend of mine came to visit 2 days ago and ALL my bad habits reared up their ugly heads in her honor! I drank, I ate bad, BAD food like baked artichoke dip with crackers, I drank, I had a burrito with rice, I drank, (did I mention that I DRANK), I had dessert and then I drank again. I went home and collapsed into my bed and had a rotten night's sleep (which I deserved) and got up and had more artichoke dip (but didn't drink) and then my unsuspecting friend went home.

She knows about the diet, but I have a LONG history of eating and drinking with her and I didn't stray from the well beaten path there. Next time, and I'm sure there will be a next time, I'll get the food right anyway. No more artichoke dip with crackers and burritos.

I didn't even think about getting on the scale. I'm gonna be good for a few days more before I take a peek at the damage...

Old habits die HARD.... if they die at all, little buggers....

No comments:

Post a Comment