Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A setback....

So I picked up my sister, nephew and her husband at the airport in Orlando and to treat me they took me to Moon Fish, a local sushi place that has a ROCKIN' happy hour! I had a couple drinks and that set me off on a week long binge on sugar. Sigh... and of course, I'm still on coffee. So the weight hasn't budged from the 16 pounds I have lost total, so it wasn't a complete failure, but I'm disappointed in myself just the same.

I'm going to HAVE to break myself from my Starbucks habit and I'm going to have to do it soon. I tried last week and I was OK until about 6:30 pm when I found myself in the kitchen making a vodka cranberry. I have SUCH a sugar problem, it really astounds me! I don't even want to think how much sugar is in a Venti Peppermint Mocha Latte! It can't be good....

My sister recommends a lot of enemas, but I tell you, I just don't want to....

More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment