Saturday, May 29, 2010

The irritating facts regarding exercise

It's necessary, that's irritating enough really, but the point I'm trying to make is exactly how much and what type of exercise is the best and most effective. I've been mulling this whole business over for several weeks now, since I decided to put in a meditation and workout room in my formal dining room. A formal dining room is perhaps not the best room for me to have anyway (as it's an invitation to have dinner parties and make bad food).

There are several candidates; the Beachbody series, Dr. Al Sears Pace workout, yoga, Tai Chi, and free weights. Decisions, decisions.... I will probably be trying them all out to see what works.

I need some special flooring/mats as well and have been pricing those out. Not terribly expensive really since I only need 8'x8' of flooring.

The last time I worked out I was infuriated the entire time, so I expect that this will be a VERY frustrating experience for me across the board. I'm not looking forward to this even though I KNOW it will be incredibly helpful to me. I'm angry about it now and I'm only thinking about it, sigh.....  grrrrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment